We collect information to:
- Prepare for and execute the project for which you have contracted our services
- Communicate with you throughout the duration of the project.
- Provide you with on-going support
- Allow you to access your invoices via our online accounting system
- Send you newsletters and updates regarding services which you have contracted
- Where shipment of physical goods is required (e.g. print projects) we may share publicly known information such as your shipping address with third parties such as printers and shipping companies.
We will never:
- Share confidential information you've shared with us regarding your business
- Share, rent, lease, or sell your personal information (e.g. your email address, your credit card information, your name, your address, etc.) to any third party for their independent use or benefit.
If an issue arises that falls outside these guidelines, we will contact you first and ask your permission before taking action. If this policy changes we will post the changes on this page and the updated policy will take effect 30 days following the post.
If you have questions about our policies, please let us know